Smacking Low Carb chicken Wings.
Accordingly, this chicken recipe is about wings that are tangy and sweet version of Buffalo wings.
This recipe is basically composed of:
- 16 chicken wings,
- ½ cup of salad oil,
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar,
- ¼ cup of honey,
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of cane syrup or dark corn syrup,
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce,
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes,
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme,
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce,
- ¼ Worcestershire sauce,
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
The directions for this recipe are just so simple and brief.
You just need to cut off and discard the bony wing tips, and cut the remaining wings in half.
Then in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
Marinate the wings in this mixture for one hour in the refrigerator and then grill in a medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
Independent Herbalife Member - Healthy FooD Nutrition Blog
Buy Authentic Herbalife Products Online :
*Fast Shipping directly from Herbalife Plant
*Freshest Herbalife Products Guaranteed
Feel free to contact me! Fill the form below