Summertime! Need some hot Healthy Summer-Tips?
We provide you with 7 easy to follow Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle advises for a healthy Summer. We’ve reached that transitional time of the year where the clocks have gone forward, Easter eggs adorn every aisle and summer getaways are on everyone’s minds. Get ready for some super easy tips:
1. Get out for a walk. Short walks have many health benefits. Walking gets your heart pumping, your metabolism moving, and can help clear your mind. However, if your goal is to lose weight, you will need to break a sweat with a more aggressive workout.
2. Avoid unnecessary sodium chloride, or table salt. Many foods contain hidden salt. Carefully check the labels of canned soups, deli meats, and tomato sauces. Too much salt and not enough water can lead to hypertension and other conditions. A common misconception is that food tastes bland without salt. When cooking, use other spices to flavor your food, such as pepper, parsley, and oregano.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water intake is an important aspect of your health. Drinking water not only jump-starts your metabolism and nourishes your skin, it also promotes good kidney function.
4. Get a good night’s rest. Sleeping soundly through the night is important for your brain function. You can get eight hours of sleep, but if you didn’t sleep through the night, you are more likely to experience poor concentration and fatigue.
5. Workout! Take advantage of the free physical every year provided by your insurance company. Taking the time to do this is important for preventive care. Now is a great time to rediscover the power of nature. Go on a hike, swim or bike ride. You’d be amazed the wonders fresh air and me time can help with mindfulness.
6. Research and rediscover new fruits and vegetables that are coming into season and experiment with new recipes! www.fruitshare.com is a brilliant website to keep bookmarked! Or try some news exotics here: www.buyexoticfruits.com
7. Try not to fall into the black whole of counting down every minute, hour and day until your summer holiday and wishing Spring away. Practice daily to be present and live in the moment. When were busy consumed with the future or past, we forget the beauty that lies around us. See the world with a fresh pair of eyes and through rose tinted glasses.
8. Start your personal wellness evaluation now. What is your score? Get your wellness and nutrition evaluation for free here : http://myscore.healthyfood.help Whether you are motivated to exercise, diet, sleep better, or stress less, making small and simple changes can help you feel better and be healthier.
Independent Herbalife Member - Healthy FooD Nutrition Blog
Buy Authentic Herbalife Products Online :
*Fast Shipping directly from Herbalife Plant
*Freshest Herbalife Products Guaranteed
Feel free to contact me! Fill the form below