Nutrition Academy by HealthyFood

Hi, it’s Christiane here from

I’m really excited because I’m going to share with you the simple secrets of how today, you can get one step closer to achieving your goal weight and wellness with no fad diets, or struggle on your part.

Have you ever felt discouraged, sad or even alone in your struggle? Don’t worry – you’re not alone! Statistics show that only 13% of people are happy with their current weight – that leaves an entire 87% of the population struggling on a daily basis!

The reason why I’m here today is because after countless years and fads, I’ve found a loophole in the secret to successful weight loss that’s going to help you feel more confident and healthier.

Have you ever wanted to lose weight, but every time you hear about a new diet you find a reason why it’s not for you, or you never quite knew where to start, or what you needed to do, or even what was true out there?

At the time, I had heard about the Herbalife Nutrition Program – I didn’t know much about it, but I was determined to make it work and change my life around.

Now, what I need you to understand here is that time is of the essence. I want to show you today the simple steps I follow and what’s got me to go from being always on diet and always worried about eating too much to the woman I became in just some couple of weeks: now I eat what I want and never feel guilty again about my eating habits.  I never ever have to blame myself because, once again, I ate too much of this cheese cake, or these chocolate cookies. No more bad hysterics after coming home from the “all you can eat” Chinese restaurant! 🙂

But I need to make sure I’m only working with those who are truly serious about changing their eating habits.

mascot8Here’s the thing: I’ve got this far, and I can see the potential. I want to help those who want to be helped. Does this sound like you? Because if not, if the idea of losing your extra weight and keeping it off sounds lovely to you, but you’re not planning on putting any real work into it, you should stop wasting your time right now – this won’t be for you. If you are in fact ready to follow, do what I did, and achieve the same if not better results than me, then keep reading…

I’d like to present to you this training program I call Global Nutrition Academy.
It’s going to totally change the weight loss game for you, like it has for many others. So you can finally look the best you’ve ever looked.

This program will give you the ability to finally:

  • understand the basics of good nutrition,
  • know your personal nutrition needs [everybody is different],
  • and adopt finally the right eating habits, without any deprivation.

Just by following the simple program that was designed specifically with you in mind so you can finally live the live you ever wanted. Never diet again !

Now I know what you’re thinking: “Christiane, how in the world am I supposed to achieve these results when nothing else has worked for me so far?”

You see, I had to teach myself everything. But lucky for you, I will take you by the hand and help you achieve your goals. Knowledge is everything when it comes to healthy living.

Start learning now! Actually the whole program is totally free of charge for you.

>>Click here and go to the Nutrition Academy Page

Click to watch the video about the Global Nutrition Academy

Linda M.: When I first started thinking about weight loss, I was living a totally different life to what I have today. I was lazy, unmotivated, and quite frankly had given up on changing my appearance because I saw no point to it. We all get taught that people should love us for who we are, and I was finding that no one was interested in me – the weight was just putting every potential date I met off. Thanks to the Global Nutrition Academy i learned how to nourish my body and i started a more active lifestyle as well.  I am so happy about my new whole me today. Thank You!

Sally L.: A friend of mine had told me about this program but I was so wrapped up in my own world that I thought nothing could change my life around…and that no more weight loss diets were going to help me. I started learning how to eat right with the Nutrition Education Academy and yes, now i am able to take care of  my nutrition and i feel great!


>>Click here and go to the Nutrition Academy Page


Independent Herbalife Member Healthy
Buy Authentic Herbalife Products Online :
*Fast Shipping Directly From Herbalife Plant
*Freshest Herbalife Products Guaranteed
*Full Service
>>Click here and Get The Best Quality and Service Available

Feel free to contact me:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Copy the captcha